Sunday, January 31, 2016

Scholar of the Semester

Dear Reader,

At the start of the semester, a new opportunity presented itself to me and many other writers in the FSU Study Abroad program. During our first meeting as a whole in Valencia, administration posited the idea for their first annual Scholar of the Semester competition. The general premise is to write a blog (or any form of personal expression/reflection) that creatively reflects on our time here in Spain.

How could I say no?

Thankfully, this will serve as motivation for me to write constantly, posting blog excerpts as much as possible (well, the maximum is ten posts, so as much as 10 posts will allow me). The prize at the end, while a good incentive, means nothing. It really is about the reflection, and creating a memoir of what will undoubtably be in the top best experiences of my lifetime.

The purpose of this post is to let my readers know that the following ten posts, while still pertaining my Spanish experience, will be aimed at this particular event.

I look forward to writing about my experiences and sharing them with world even more. Wish me luck, and good luck to all the other participating bloggers, as well.

'Til our roads meet,
Christian Camacho
The Traveling 'Nole

P.S. This post is not to be regarded as one of the ten posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment